https://www.eidesissolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/contact-database.png 380 425 Jeanne Reynolds https://www.eidesissolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Eidesis-Solutions-Logo.png Jeanne Reynolds2018-11-08 15:00:162019-01-22 12:06:12When is it time for a CRM? Or, when excel doesn’t cut it anymore!
When is it time for a CRM? Or, when excel doesn’t cut it anymore!
Here you go, the top features a CRM can offer you that an excel spreadsheet can’t. Enjoy and be inspired to jump into the CRM universe!
- When you need to have all your contact’s information, their social media profile, every interaction (emails, notes, reminders) all in one place. Yep all there in one glance!
- When sending emails to your contacts your wondering did they get it? Did they open it? How many times did they open it? Stop wondering! Know. CRMs have email marketing integrated. Surprise!
- Regardless which email server you are using; Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, icloud, AOL, your emails will still integrate into your contact’s profile history. CRM magic.
- Once you have #1, #2 and #3 moving along you can now see which prospects in your contact database are interested in your offerings. Yep, not kidding. When you see how many times a contact opens a certain email from you, you have peaked their interest.
- Together #1, #2, #3 and #4 then enables “Lead Management”. Many CRMs in 2019 and 2020 are developing more robust lead management capabilities to enable prioritizing which client to contact first easier. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is now being integrated at a rapid pace.
- By the time you have the first 5 steps working nicely and you begin to get more comfortable sending out more emails and email campaigns you will slowly amass an amazing amount of insights. Robust reporting is the ice cream to CRM heaven.
- As you find yourself driving from networking events and conferences your CRM will still be with you. Your CRM’s mobile app will allow you to see your contacts information before you step into a meeting with them.
- Then on the other side of the mobile CRM equation, on the go means new people and your mobile CRM let’s you enter new contacts on the run.
- Steps 1 through 8 are the foundations in building your sales funnels and amassing a robust automatic sales machine.
- Lastly, if you are like most people you’ve heard about CRMs and felt you aren’t ready for the expense. Many CRMs start with free trials and some “skinny” free versions are offered. Skinny meaning not full featured. But heck it’s a start isn’t it?
At the end of the day to select the right CRM you need to get oriented to the available CRM features and functionality your business needs to grow and thrive. Take a look at many of the fastest growing CRMs with free versions: Freshsales, Highrise, Hubspot CRM, Insightly, ZOHO Contact Manager to name a few. Other CRMs with limited free trials are Microsoft Dynamics 365, Nimble, Nutshell, Pipedrive, Salesforce, SAP.
Enjoy your business journey and contact us for a free consultation to answer any questions and let the games begin!